Eagles Nest II
Following in the footsteps of Eagles Nest I, Eagles Nest II offers luxury accommodation in an, exclusive and secluded location. Eagles Nest II is designed to offer the ultimate escape and privacy where guests have exclusive use of facilities. Eagles Nest II has the capacity to cater for up to eight, sleeping in 4 bedrooms or more people upon special request, yet it remains intimate enough for just two people to enjoy.
Eagles Nest II is more than accommodation...
"Experience Paradise right here on Earth with Tasmania on the outside and a global experience on the inside"
Eagles Nest II has the following features:
To achieve a 'global experience' within, different rooms are decorated based on regional design influences. These include bedrooms inspired by Africa and Asia, an upstairs reading loft with a distinct Middle Eastern ambiance, and a courtyard with hammocks and a tranquil South American flavour. An upstairs reading loft featuring Middle-Eastern furnishings and reading material provide a setting to relax your time away. A reading oasis by day, however you may even choose to sleep up here on our romantic 'Arabian Nights' inspired platform.
- Choose to sleep in the 'Asian Wing' and enjoy the king size bed, authentic Asian furnishings, including low tea table, handmade silk screens and lamps, and our spectacular Japanese Haiku spa and bamboo shower experiences. You can bath in the spa and enjoy the mountain views or open the spa side bi-fold windows and enjoy the gentle breeze from outside and the relaxing sounds of our waterfall
- Choose to sleep in the 'African Wing' and enjoy the king size bed, rustic stone and wood work on the bed head and around the open fireplace. Shower watching the flames of the fire in the room beyond or take in the amazing views from the spa; turn your head to watch the open fire or look out the expansive windows to the lake and mountain beyond. African artifacts and artwork adorn the walls. And no African experience would be complete without an outdoor showering experience which you can enjoy from our stone built exterior shower.
- enjoy the tranquil decor of muted silk tones which complement the king size bed. Aptly named, the room features an incredible view of the mountain and lake through the 4 meter long window expanse. Sliding doors provide access to the outdoors from your room through towering 100 year old man ferns.
- Choose to sleep in the upstairs “Middle Eastern reading loft” where a queen bed surrounded by silk curtains creates an Arabian Nights feel. The brass tea set, backgammon board, book case combined with numerous cushions creates a wonderful relaxing environment to sit and gaze at the spectacle of Mount Roland.
- The building's general design is open plan and uses glass and contours to give an almost transparent overall appearance.
- The open fireplace in the lounge room has incredible mountain views through our specially designed two story windows.
- Floor heating throughout kitchen and main living area.
- LCD Flat screen wall mounted TV with CD and DVD player.
- iPod/iPhone docks in all bedrooms and main living room.
- Upstairs balcony accessible from reading loft.
- Dining table to seat up to eight people
- Fully equipped modern kitchen.
- Outside courtyard featuring table and chairs and hammocks.
- Bath in the fresh air in our lakeside spa and light the lakeside firepit, marveling at the reflections of the mountain in the watery view beyond.
- Sit around our outside fire pit beside the lake for night time star gazing and marshmallow roasting.
- Cook your meals on either a gas BBQ or try your hand at slow cooking on a South American Chiminera.