Eagles Nest III
Nest III provides the opportunity for a family of five, one or two couples to escape the hustle and bustle of every day city life. By staying at Nest III they will be transported to a place that is built for their relaxation in a secluded, cozy and intimate setting.
"Experience Paradise right here on Earth with our luxurious and charming Tasmanian Finca"
As of August 2012, the latest addition to this extravagant trilogy is available for your booking pleasure. Eagles Nest III offers the same signature luxury and attention to detail as Nests I and II. Modeled on a South American farmhouse ‘finca’, Nest III offers cozy, luxurious accommodation for discerning individuals looking for a private escape. Nest will enchant and charm you.
Eagles Nest III has the following features:
- Two bedrooms, a master bedroom with king bed and ensuite and a second bedroom with queen bed and bunk bed. Capacity to sleep up to six people.
- Large beams and expansive timber roof and floor
- Large stone fireplace in the lounge room with incredible mountain views through expansive sliding doors onto the deck beyond
- LCD Flat screen wall mounted TV with CD and DVD player.
- iPod docks in all bedrooms.
- Main bathroom features a large luxurious spa bath.
- Outside lakeside bath (available September 2012)
- Self-catering fully equipped kitchen.
- Bench top seating at breakfast bar for four.
- Stunning specialty wood featured throughout kitchen and dining design
- Quirky farm items used to create lighting fixtures.
- Featuring a unique Japanese style sunken floor level dining table to seat up to six people
- Fully equipped laundry.
- An outside courtyard adjoins the kitchen area through a sliding door. A sunny spot to eat breakfast, rest in the hammocks or access the fresh vegetable garden.
- Bath in the fresh air in our lakeside bath, marveling at the reflections of the mountain in the watery view beyond.
- Sit around our outside fire pit beside the lake for night-time star gazing and marshmallow roasting.