Tasmania's latest All Season Venue
- Skyview Barn and surrounding wetlands
- Fully heated barn for all year round comfort
- All guests access to luxury toilet amenities
- Vintage lounge and fireplace
- Heritage lighting and pendant lighting around the bar area
- Bar area for drinks service and refrigeration
- Serving area for caterers setup.
- Caterers must bring their own kitchen
- WIFI access for the videographer
- Full access for wedding photography across the entire property
- Outdoor cattleman’s fire pit setup included
- On the day security and next day rubbish haulage provided
- Includes 2 nights for up to 20 people in all Nests and The Loft (incl. breakfast)
- All catering costs at the additional charge and responsibility of the bridal couple
- On the day wedding coordinator required not included
- Access to Nests and The Loft for staying guests only, and not wedding guests.
- After celebration access for staying guests to luxury experiences
- Additional $1000 security deposit
More about Eagles Nest Retreat Weddings & Elopements
This is the perfect place to say ‘I do’ at a relaxing honeymoon, wedding destination right here in Tasmania. For more than 20 years we have been hosting couples from the mainland and from our island state looking for the perfect destination for their special day.
Couples enjoy the all in one location and totally private access to our property when celebrating their most precious moments with their closest friends and family.
Nestled at the foothills of Tasmania’s Mount Roland, just 30 minutes from Devonport airport, yet miles from anyone, Eagles Nest Retreat offers private wedding venues with luxurious spa accommodation and a breathtaking mountain vista. Surrounded on all sides by magnificent views and rural scenery, our picturesque location will take you by surprise. Exquisite and unique, we have a range of breathtaking options for you to consider for your wedding day. From intimate elopements, memorable small gatherings to grand elaborate weddings. Our properties are spread out across the hillside yet close enough to access if hosting a larger gathering.
Find out more about our options which include everything for your intimate elopement and micro wedding to large weddings of 150 guests or more.